|First Semester Exam Schedule|
First semester exams will take place from Monday, Jan. 12, through Friday, Jan. 16. Exams are administered in regularly scheduled classrooms and follow an “A” day schedule. The first exam takes place from 8:20-10:00 am, and the second exam takes place from 10:15-11:55 am.
Monday, Jan. 12: Periods 1-2
Tuesday, Jan. 13: Periods 3-4
Wednesday, Jan. 14: Periods 5-6
Thursday, Jan. 15: Periods 7-8
Friday, Jan. 16: Make-Up Day
Other important information for students:
- SJC buses will depart at 12:15 pm Monday through Thursday during exam week. Pick-up times remain the same.
- Breakfast will be served in the Commons from 7:00-8:00 am, Monday through Thursday.
- The Library and Commons are available for quiet study until 2:00 pm.
- School uniforms must be worn during exam week. Students out of uniform will not be allowed to test.
- If a student does not have an exam during a period, they do not need to come to school.
- No students will be allowed in the hallways or at their locker during exam periods.
- Students with certain accommodations (reader, scribe or 100% extra time) will take their exams out of their regular classroom.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY WEATHER CONDITIONS:
- NO SCHOOL: Exam schedule is pushed forward one day.
- DELAY: First exam - 10:15-11:55 am; second exam - 12:10-1:50 pm.
|Inclement Weather Policy|
St. John’s College High School follows the inclement weather/emergency policies of Montgomery County. When Montgomery County closes school, we are closed. When the county delays opening either one or two hours, classes will start at St. John’s at 10:05 am regardless. If Montgomery County closes their schools early, St. John’s will make an independent decision as when it is safe to release students. If the county is closed during weather/emergency, St. John’s will announce their own plans. Look for St. John’s College High School, Washington, DC and follow those directions. Parents should follow WTOP radio (103.5 FM) for up-to-the-minute details, which may also be found on the St. John's website. Buses will operate during this time on an amended schedule. Please see the late start bus schedule
|Shop on Amazon and Earn Money for St. John's!|
You can help the Mothers' Club support the continued excellence of St. John's! Simply visit Amazon.com using the banner link located on the Mothers' Club website, and St. John's will receive a percentage from every sale. No need to enter any codes at checkout - just make sure to visit Amazon using the Mothers' Club banner link. All items placed in your cart must be purchased within 24 hours to qualify.
Today is a "B" day and Regular Schedule. Dismissal is at 2:38 PM.
St. John's Admissions Video