St. John’s College High School seeks faculty and staff who are committed to the human and Christian education of young people. The goals set forth at St. John’s are consistent with the goals of all Lasallian schools:
- We instill gospel values.
- We are animated by and foster a spirit of faith and zeal.
- We develop and maintain diverse programs meeting recognized standards of excellence.
- We create and sustain respectful human relationships in community.
- We exercise a preferential option for the poor.
St. John’s offers its students an innovative and rigorous academic program. A robust curriculum and wide variety of co-curricular offerings provide students with an education that is second to none. In addition, the community of faculty and staff is committed to assisting one another in professional growth and support, creating a unique connectedness and common understanding that brings the group together.
St. John’s offers salaries that are competitive and commensurate with experience and provides health and retirement benefits.