- OCTOBER 2023: ADW applications open (third-party program; not processed by St. John’s)
- WED, NOV 15, 2023: Tuition assistance applications open (must apply through FACTS)
- MON, JAN 29, 2024: Tuition assistance applications due for new students
- MON, FEB 5, 2024: Tuition assistance applications due for returning students & incoming siblings
- FRI, FEB 23, 2024: Tuition assistance decisions sent to returning students
- FRI, MAR 8, 2024: 2024–2025 Enrollment contracts sent through FACTS to returning students
- WED, MAR 27, 2024: 2024–2025 Enrollment contracts sent through FACTS to new students
- FRI, APR 12, 2024: 2024–2025 Enrollment contracts due for all students
All families must sign up for an actively managed payment plan and complete their student’s enrollment agreement online for the 2024–2025 school year by April 2024, through FACTS.
St. John’s offers three plans for tuition payment. All families are required to enroll in FACTS, an automatic debit program, to pay tuition. (Existing contracts will not be renewed automatically.)
- Full Tuition: The full tuition payment is due Tuesday, August 1, 2023, through FACTS. FACTS Fee: $25
- Two-Payment FACTS Plan: Payments will be electronically deducted from a designated account or charged to a credit card. One half is due in July 2023; one half is due in December 2023. SJC Pay Plan Fee: $75 | FACTS Fee: $25
- 10-Payment FACTS Plan: Payments will be electronically deducted from a designated account or charged to a credit card from July 2023 to April 2024 on the 5th, 10th, 15th, or 20th of each month. Additional fees: SJC pay plan fee $125, FACTS fee $55
Meet the Team
For questions about registration, FACTS, or student billing, please contact Sherice Tomlin.